Home | Profile | Contact Us | About Us
University of Abertay Dundee


English Proficiency

If you want to study in UK, it is very important to ensure that your spoken and written English is good enough for you to cope with your studies. Most UK Universities will require some proof of your language competency (IELTS) before they allow you to enroll. The British Council provides details of the most common qualification requirements, but as each institution has its own criteria, it is best to check with the institution at which you propose to study.

Pace is also offering IELTS preparatory classes for students appearing in the IELTS test. For further information please visit PACE Academy or contact office:


For more information on IELTS test, visit the British Council's






Copyright ©2005. All rights reserved.
Home | About Us | Study In UK | Admin Login | Contact Us